Our client, a dynamic Investment company with expertise in Corporate Finance and Private Wealth Management is currently seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, organized and have the ability to deal with a wide range of clients.
· Act as the GM first point of contact with people inside & outside the organisation.
· Check deadlines, upcoming meetings, and incoming requests from clients and put preliminary work in play.
· Drafting correspondences for the GM.
· Handle and screen calls on behalf of the GM.
· Book and schedule appointments for the GM and ensuring the GM is well-prepared for the meetings.
· Arrange meeting venues and set reminders for these meetings.
· Assist in receiving clients coming to meet any of the GM and make them comfortable in the meeting rooms.
· Prepare files and other relevant documents for the meetings in good time.
· Be available during the meetings to provide support such as printing documents, organizing food and drink orders etc.
· Taking minutes, produce documents, reports and presentations.
· Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
· Arranging travel and accommodation during business trips.
· Note important dates and events in the calendar.
· Keep the GM informed of the important events and functions (both local and international).
· Managing existing clients.
· Assisting in other official errands as they may be assigned.
· Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
· Must be proficient in MS office.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must have attention to details.
· Must have good organizational and time management skills.
· Must have ability to work with little supervision.
· Must have flexibility, initiative and be reliable.
· Must have discretion and confidentiality.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 250,000 – 400,000/= (Approx. 2,500 – 4,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 22nd June 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.