Website Summit Recruitment
Oversee all aspects of the organization’s accounting function and implement the infrastructure needed to support growth over the next 5 – 10 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 7 years
· Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics for the Directors and maintain company financial information integrity
· Manage one full-time accounting administrator; and retain support staff as needed in the future
· Coordinate all audit activities – internal and external
· Evaluate current accounting practices and policies and drive continuous improvement
· Coordinate monthly closing process during stock takes and aim to have minimal stock discrepancies
· Safeguard that all ledger accounts, financial statements and cost control systems are operating effectively
Financial and Operational Management
· Ensure that finance staff maintain financial record systems in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and monitor the use of all funds
· Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reducing operating costs, and increased revenues
· Reviews all suppliers and customer invoices to ensure they are all posted correctly and VAT is well captured
· Administer proper filling of all documents; this includes internal and external documents provided
· Encourage and lead accounts assistants to follow Company policies and achieve efficiency
· Oversee stock taking and inspect all stock information is posted correctly in the system and all bin cards in all departments. Reconciling any discrepancies.
· Communicate through reports both the Company’s expected and actual financial performance
· Formulate a payment plan by observing the nature of incoming cash flow (finding information of ongoing events with customers that may affect payment issues) versus operations payment needs
· File all Company taxes correctly and confirm the Company is abiding with all tax laws.
· Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.