Salary Scale: 200,000 Gross
· Principal areas of responsibility include budgets, accounting and financial reporting, hiring, training and motivating staff, payroll, purchasing, property maintenance and capital budgeting.
· Ability to monitor the production of monthly financial statements and evaluate them with an eye towards improving the operating efficiency of the property.
· Must enhance and protect the value of all property assets through appropriate programs in inventory control, maintenance, security and housekeeping.
· Must create and nurture an environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork and a passion for providing service.
· Evaluate current team members and take proactive approaches when dealing with staff concerns.
· Communicate effectively to staff members periodically details of, events, complaints and customer feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise and develop the performance of all operating departments, including but not limited to: reservations, front office, guest services, housekeeping, food and beverage, purchasing, security and maintenance.
Review and approve all operating expenses
Prepare directives to all staff outlining policies, programs or operations changes to be implemented.
Weekly updates to directors on all ongoing issues at the property.
Ensure accurate and timely completion of all period end financial statements and reports.
Provide controls to ensure proper handling and accounting for all receipts and expenses.
Develop action plans to deal with forecasting and planning issues.
Maintain credit policies in sales, reservations and front desk.
Approve all complimentary services provided to guests.
Sales and Marketing
Develop, implement, monitor and participate in a comprehensive sales and marketing plan that results in optimum rates and occupancies.
Manage entire staff and be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of staff members.
Develop and supervise programs that promote a positive work environment for all employees while ensuring that all employee related processes and documentation are in compliance with corporate policies and applicable law.
Related responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning assigning and directing work, appraising, performance, rewarding and disciplining employees addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Protect and enhance the value of all property assets through appropriate programs in inventory control, maintenance, security and housekeeping operations.
Develop and maintain a system for ongoing maintenance of facilities and equipment as well as capital budgets and expenditure.
Ensure regular repair, upkeep and overall general maintenance of the property.
Perform other tasks as necessary inorder to achieve the operational and financial goals of the organization.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.