DUTIES OF A HR COORDINATOR
· Prepare the job description and ensures proper procedures for review and approval are met at the department level
· Maintaining Employee Files
· Orienting New Employees.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.