Our client, a well-established construction and security company is looking to recruit an HR Officer to be based in Nairobi Kenya. The ideal candidate must have 5 years’ HR generalist experience in a busy firm and be a member of IHRM.
· Managing the HR Department.
· Develop and update the HR manual for the company.
· Establish and update an HR policy, including company policies, employer-employee relations. Update and produce
· Establishing & updating an HR policy, Inc. training & development, performance management, health and safety.
· Establishing, implementing & updating HR processes, e.g. disciplinary process,
· Ensure all employee contracts/personnel files are up to date & comply with the national labour law.
· Staff motivation and retention.
· Manage the biometric time system and do daily reporting on it.
· Employee appraisal and ensuring contracts are up to date.
· Assisting in project operations and logistic planning.
· Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and member of IHRM.
· At least 5 years of experience in managing a work 70 employees with disciplinary and functional authority.
· Experience working with skilled and unskilled labour.
· Strong understanding of national labor law.
· Strong sense for integrity and discretion.
· Strong communication skills at all levels.
· Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail, accuracy and quality at all times.
· Strong leadership skills and initiative team player.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 100,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 8th July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement ***