Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit an Internal Auditor. The successful candidate MUST be able to perform Financial, Operational, Policy Compliance and store audits independently in accordance with the International Auditing Standards and Sound Internal Controls.
· Conducting operations audits at the factory.
· Conducting internal audits at all reasonable times in the depots, shops and departments.
· Reviewing internal controls for prevention of fraud, waste and avoidable losses.
· Conducting special investigations on any issues that may be brought to the attention of internal audit Department.
· Evaluating internal controls as ascertain structural weaknesses and compliance failures.
· Preparing reports on major control deficiencies or areas for which prompt corrective action required.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration –accounting Option or its equivalent.
· Must be a CPA (K).
· Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in internal audit preferably in manufacturing sector.
· Must have minimum 2 years of audit experience at audit senior level.
· Must have worked with a large multinational commercial organisation and/or reputable professional audit firms.
· Excellent reporting and supervisory skills.
· Must have strong presentation and report writing skills in English Language.
· Must be willing to travel 90% of the time locally or internationally.
· Manufacturing or production industry will be an added advantage.
· Qualifications as C.I.A/C.I.S.A or equivalent will be an added advantage.
· Aged below 35 years old.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.