The successful candidate would be tasked with being responsible for design, implementation and support of Key IT infrastructure i.e. Network, Servers and Security Systems. He /she would report directly to the Group IT Manager and contribute to the development of IT Infrastructure strategy based on business requirements and IT trends i.e. Cloud, AI and IoT. Experience in supporting server system (i.e. Cloud, Windows, SQL and VM) is a mandatory requirement for the role.
· Ensure that the enterprise IT systems are stable, reliable and performing optimally always.
· Install new, rebuild servers and configure hardware, peripherals and databases.
· Upgrade and configure system software.
· Install and configure all network and security systems.
· Secure network by implementing control, monitoring and evaluation.
· Perform daily system & security monitoring.
· Perform daily backup operations.
· Provide Tier III support.
· Repair and recover from key network, hardware or software failures.
· Maintain data centre environment and monitoring equipment.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science and BBIT from a recognized University.
· Must have a minimum of 9 years of experience in IT support and system administrator.
· Must have experience working in a high paced corporate environment.
· Experience is supporting server systems (Windows AD, SQL, VM or Cloud)
· Experience in Network (LAN/WAN) setup and administration.
· Certificate in server administration, networking or hardware would be a clear advantage.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 10TH June 2018 by using this url/website.