An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well-established and growing team in Kenya Co-operative Coffee Exporters Limited.
We are looking for experienced professionals and innovative individuals with imagination and determination to deliver a clear vision and first class services. If you have an excellent sales track record in this area with solid experience in marketing and resource mobilization, this is an opportunity for you.
Reporting to the CEO – Kenya Co-operative Coffee Exporters Limited, the role holder will be responsible for developing and managing marketing related activities for the growth of the organization’s business and contribution to the bottom line. He/she will also be required to work with other departments to explore possible business opportunities aimed at increasing sustainable profitability and market share while maintain the reputation of the organization.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
· Oversee the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for marketing and selling company products with a focus on growing business volumes, customer base and income.
· Develop models that increase the organization’s market share as well as having regular reviews of the performance of the organization’s products and services.
· Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee business growth.
· Provide leadership to the department by walking with the team, coaching, providing the necessary enablement and guiding on operational excellence matters as well as preparing tactical plans and setting goals.
· Carry out market intelligence and market research to identify needs of KCCE and its subsidiaries, and development of responsive products.
· Ensure thorough cost management and continually bench mark against the market to find out what the competition is doing and borrow from best practice in terms of new business for our clients.
· Champion and deliver world class customer service by ensuring quality service delivery for customers within the company’s Service Level Agreements.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in business related field from a recognized University with at least three years working experience in sales and marketing, management, customer service or related roles.
· Computer literate with thorough knowledge of the Coffee Act 2001 and the general rules and regulations governing the coffee sector.
· Excellent communicator, good analytical and presentation skills with ability to work effectively in a diversified set up and in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 18TH June 2018 by using this url/website.