Design and implement the company marketing strategy.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
Our client, a dynamic Company Group dealing in Hospitality, Retail and Healthcare is looking to recruit a BDM & Marketing Manager for their Healthcare Company. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5-years’ proven experience of Sales and Marketing with at least 3 years in Business development. Must have multicultural experience and/or studied abroad.
· Design and implement the company marketing strategy.
· Manage online marketing, company website and social media presence.
· Oversee & coordinate all the prospecting & customers’ management functions.
· Support penetration into new markets.
· Propose the implementation of marketing ideas to drive increased market penetration.
· Formulate/Follow dedicated & focused Business Plans for new Market segments & develop & execute them.
· Responsible for the success for performance and development of the new and potential customers.
· Prepares action plans by individuals & by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
· Provide insight for the improvement of company’s sales & activity performance via sales intelligence.
· Assists in the development & implementation of solution and proposal marketing plans as needed.
· Maintains accurate records of all pricings, competitor profiles & activity reports of new customers.
· Provide full support as required by the employer.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent relevant field.
· Must have at least 3 years’ experience in business development strategy.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales & marketing.
· Must be able to achieve set targets.
· Must have worked in a multicultural environment.
· Ability to communicate in Gujarati, Punjabi or Hindi is a strong plus.
· Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
· Expert communication, multi-tasking and organization skills.
· Strong relationship building skills.
· A track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to demonstrate competent negotiation skills and presentation skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 150,000 – 200, 000 /= Gross (Approx. 1500 – 2000 USD)
Deadline: 23rd July 2018.
Job Category: Lower Mid-Level.
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.