Website Summit Recruitment
Roles & Responsibilities
Handling customer queries about the company, its products and services.
Enquiring about sales opportunities, persuading clients to take up products and services and closing the sale with receipt of sales proceeds.
Managing the levels of inventory to ensure there are adequate levels of stock to facilitate day to day operations and where there is an enquiry of a stock part that is unavailable, to facilitate speedy organization of the same.
Preparing Quotations, invoices, pro forma invoices, credit notes, daily purchases report, daily opening and closing reports and other entry that is sales related. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, marketing activities and competitors.
To bring good state and order to the premises in which sales and inventory are based in. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
To coordinate with the technical team to ensure every client vising the garage is properly handled to facilitate a sale either through retail or the workshop.
To pursue technical expertise to ensure one is properly equipped to handle technical matters or queries that are leading to a sale. (Through technical workshop reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, benchmarking on state of the art practices.)
Maintaining Relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profits and services improvements among others. Sells products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, and recommending solutions.
1. Bachelor degree in any field or diploma in a sales related field.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and oral.
3. Must possess leadership qualities that allow one to be seen as one who the team can easily follow.
4. Must be able to withstand the pressure of a fast paced day to day environment.
5. Must be able to give quick, practical solutions to situations arising.
6. Must be passionate about sales to ensure that their main focus remains to build the sales revenue on each opportunity.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.