Our client, the Largest Urban Land Developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia and DRC. They are currently in an exciting growth face and would be looking to recruit a well experienced Technical and Operations Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have an Engineering background and would be required to administers all the technical day-to-day operational functions and components of the integrated Multi-Utility Engineering and Operations Department.
· Oversee Telcom, Electrical Distribution, Power Supply, Water distribution, Water Supply and Sewage Treatment.
· Responsible for overall handover of plant & equipment from projects team at site, environmental reporting & monitoring policies.
· Assist the Head of Utilities/ GM in reviewing & preparing the annual O&M budget and other CAPEZ expansion projects.
· Report regular to the GM on the status of projects infrastructure.
· Analyze financial, technical and billing data.
· Support and reinforce front office efforts for credit collections.
· Monitor and oversee internal quality standards are met for the operational deliverables of utility.
· Responsible for the electrical design by reviewing of contractors working drawings.
· Responsible for site works coordination and inspect.
· Ensure system protection.
· Responsible for Health & Safety.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· Minimum of 7 years in senior management (operation) in managing multi-utility setup & infrastructure.
· Job related experience in transmission, distribution protection & compensation of electrical energy.
· Proven track record of managing site during construction of electrical installation.
· Must have a background in dealing with Electrical, Telcom, Water & Recycling Technology Infrastructure.
· Natural ability to work in a start-up environment.
· Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach.
· Energetic and hands on (ready to roll up sleeves).
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 625,000 – 750,000 /= (Approx. 6,250– 7,500 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Position Level: (Executive Level)
Location: (Nairobi, Kenya)
Deadline: 05th July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 18TH June 2018 by using this url/website.