Our client, is a growing establishment based in the Coast region with multiple units and is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will be in-charge of managing the company. The ideal candidate MUST have management experience in restaurant management. He/she MUST alsohave project management skills.
· Operations- Assists in the creation and implementation of all SOP’s, ensure that the properties operate within set budgets – 30% food cost and 40% beverage cost, develop operational procedures for units, maintain and implements standards of quality in all food and beverage service operation & Ensures that the restaurants operate efficiently and effectively within the operational guidelines.
· Human Resource & Recruitment- Hires, schedules, supervise, train and coordinate the work of all Food & Beverage (F&B) personnel, Perform on-the-job training and orientation of new recruits, ensures adherence to all local, and national laws and regulations, ensures all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure health and safety of employees and guests.
· Business Development- Develops initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts.
· Customer Service- Ensuring customer satisfaction, attentive service and repeat business.
· Stock Management – Ensures controls are in place to safeguard inventory and minimise costs, loss and theft.
· Finance & Budget- Manages finances such as budget, payroll and purchasing
· Maintenance- Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance/improvement of the restaurants, cafe and conference spaces, Adheres to all Health Department regulations.
· Events Management- Liaising with management to carry out all necessary events planning procedures for conferencing or on-site events and communicates directly with restaurant managers/outlet managers and Head Chef’s for planning purposes.
· Must have a Degree in hospitality.
· Must have hospitality experience.
· Must have
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.