Salary Range: Kes. 18,000 plus house allowance of Kes. 2,700 and potential bonus of Kes. 9,000.
Two years’ experience in a similar position
To identify training needs, conduct train programs, evaluate and report on training and make recommendations to management.
· To equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks
· In collaboration with management, assess employee training needs, identify skills or knowledge gaps for new and existing employees that need to be addressed.
· Carry out induction for new employees.
· Develop programs to meet specific training needs.
· Review and adjust training programs to make sure that relevant, accurate and up-to-date information is always presented.
· Conduct training for groups and individuals
· Evaluate the outcomes of training sessions and maintain records of trainees’ progress and achievements
· Assess effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills
· Maintain updated curriculum database and employee training records
· Report to management on training outcomes
Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time.
· Diploma in Business Administration/ Human Resources management or Business Management.
· Strong Communication skills
· Good Organization skills
· Good interpersonal and observation skills
· Problem solving skills
· Analytical skills
· Good physical health
· Competence the in use of Information Technology
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.