Website Summit Recruitment
VACANCY FOR – RADIOGRAPHER
The Mabati Medical Center – Mariakani is seeking to recruit a Radiographer experienced in , x-rays, ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients deliery of high quality of service.
OverallPurposeof the Position
Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of Radiology section, including running and operating the X-ray and Ultrasound equipment, producing diagnostic reports for patients, monthly statistics as well as ensuring the safety of patients & visitors to the radiology section.
· Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company’s policies and procedures.
· Maintain patients’ records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound/X- ray procedure if necessary.
· Maintain the ultrasound and X-ray equipment including standard precautions and infection control, standards of the room in which the procedure takes place.
· Perform all required diagnostic X-ray and ultrasound procedures through proper positioning and technique, consistently demonstrating good judgment in evaluating the diagnostic studies.
· Record all machine output, scans completed and payments received on a daily basis.
· Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic supplies
· Screen patient before exam for any precautions or contraindications pertaining to the examination.
Qualifications and other KeyCompetencies
· Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
· 3 years working experience will be an added advantage
· Should be registered and licensed with the Radiation Protection Board
· Computer literacy
· Quality Focus, Planning, Technical Understanding, People Skills and Dependability
The Remuneration for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s level of experience and qualifications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH July 2018 by using this url/website.