Our client, a well-established Limited Company is currently looking to recruit a Risk Management Coordinator. He/she must have the ability to analyse situations for business risk and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk and must have Training in ISO 9001:2015
· Develop, Review update and implement an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework for the organization.
· Carry out quarterly risk assessments.
· Maintain and regularly update the organization’s risk register.
· Prepare regular risk reports for the Board and Senior management.
· Carry out fraud and corruption risk assessments.
· Carry out risk management trainings for all levels of staff and management.
· Develop and update signing mandates and authority levels based on the Organization’s risk appetite.
· Constantly research on emerging risks and update management and the Board including how to mitigate them.
· Constantly identify the upside of risks (opportunities) and advise the Board and Senior Management.
· Identifying potential areas of risk, developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution/mitigation.
· Develop and continuously update the organization’s Quality management system.
· Must have a degree in Finance or Business related field.
· Must be trained in ISO 9001:2015.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years in a risk management function.
· Must possess a high moral character and professional integrity.
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate.
· Must have Business process and risk analysis techniques.
· Strong organisation and coordination skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Monthly Gross salary: Kshs. 150,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1500 – 2000 USD) depending on experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.