Our client, a luxury Hospitality group, is looking for a driven Sales Associate for its offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate’s main responsibility is to assist the Sales Manager to sell the properties as well as identifying lead markets, clients and promote the Group. He/She will maintain close contact with existing clients and develop business leads to increase sales.
· Call local agents, companies, organizations and Tour Operators.
· Submits sales call reports on daily basis.
· Develops new business from local agents, companies, organizations and Tour Operators.
· Schedule sales blitz to local companies and to promote the group.
· Exercise administrative supervision on Sales employee which include personnel requisition, disciplinary, promotion and training, approves leave and overtime requests.
· Communicate effectively with immediate supervisors and other section heads.
· Attend daily briefing and departmental meetings as assigned by supervisor.
· Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
· Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
· Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
· Monitor sales metrics (e.g. Monthly, quarterly sales results and monthly/annual forecasts).
· Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
· Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline.
· Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in a similar capacity.
· Have good communication skills in written and spoken English.
· Result-Oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel.
· Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs 100,000 /= (USD 1000).
Deadline: 24th June 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.