The ideal candidates MUST have experience with contacts for playgrounds, schools and restaurants within and outside Nairobi.
· Setting up children’s playground items and school items made from plastic e.g. slides, swings, tables, toys etc.
· Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
· Promote good team working relationship, influence and empower sales.
· Ensure proper delivery of sold units and ensure collection of funds on sales.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and guidance.
· Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
· Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
· Must have at least a Diploma/Degree in Commerce (Sales and Marketing) or related field.
· Must be computer literate.
· Very good written and spoken English.
· Very neat, articulate and confident.
· Proven track record of meeting targets within stipulated periods.
· At least 4 years’ experience working as a sales person.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 60,000/= (Approx. 600 USD).
Position level: Junior level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 30TH June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.