You will be responsible for managing the team of sales people to deliver the overall sales target for your area.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
Are you ahands-on leader, offering coaching and a productive approach to the success of your team, we are looking for you. Our client is a highly innovative company, founded in 2014 with the vision to enable affordable mass-market communications in developing countries. The company has launched its services in Kibera district and is expanding to cover other districts of Nairobi and other parts of Kenya
You will be responsible for managing the team of sales people to deliver the overall sales target for your area. We have three areas, Kibera, Kawangware and Kiambu.
· Have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and delivering results in a highly cross functional role.
· Be a convincing and credible sales person able to influence and encourage purchase.
· Execute the monthly marketing campaign from a sales perspective in the field to ensure successful deployment for Marketing.
· Offer timely and structured feedback on what’s working and not working from your team.
· Be KPI and metric driven in all aspects of your business
· Execute on the Sales Strategy as defined by your Manager.
· Ensure accurate and timely reporting mechanisms to demonstrate success from a Sales perspective.
· You must be eligible to work within Kenya.
· You will have a minimum of 3 years related experience (ideally in the telecommunications, internet or subscription services industry).
· You must have managed a successful team and be able to demonstrate effective management and delegation techniques.
· You must be able to demonstrate “owning a sales number” and show how you achieved success.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 50,000/= (Approx. 500 USD).
Position Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30 July 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.