Our client, is Africa’s most trusted specialist in the provision of integrated risk solutions. Their cost effective security solutions are focused on mitigating risk and enabling organisations to achieve their goals. Our client, tailors solutions to meet unique needs, creating a safe environment in which to operate.
The company is built around professionals who have extensive experience in dangerous and often chaotic environments, coupled to intimate knowledge of the cultural and regional peculiarities of their specialist country of operation.
They are currently seeking a Field Security Advisor.
· Collecting security information from development companies and NGOs on a daily and weekly basis.
· Passing security information and advice to the development companies and NGOs.
· Providing security briefings and advice to newly arrived development companies and NGOs staff members.
· Providing emergency response and assistance to development companies and NGOs as required.
· Supporting the OM and the Nairobi based PLSO analytical team.
· Understanding and staying informed on safety and security policies, practices and notifications that apply to or affect development companies and NGOs.
· Developing and managing an information cascade system to allow the Client to account for its development companies and NGOs and for their employees during emergency situations.
· To provide advice and assistance on security plan creation, implementation and best practice to development companies and NGOs.
· Developing and maintaining excellent working relations with the security managers, advisors or focal points of the development companies and NGOs, as well as fostering trust and good relations with the development companies and NGOs management team.
· Any other duties as directed by the OM.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
· Wide, strong and current network in Kenya.
· Excellent time management, presentation and integrity standards.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Flexible and responsive to events.
· Organised and experienced in the management of information.
· Ability to demonstrate discretion and engender trust.
· Ability to work well in a team.
· Excellent command of English and Kiswahili.
· Good Computer skills proficient in Microsoft office, word, power point and excel.
· Ability to work independently.
Monthly Gross Salary: 200,000/= ($2000).
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Location: Garissa, Kenya
Deadline: 26th July, 2018.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 6TH July 2018 by using this url/website.