Tana River County
In pursuance to Tana River County Inuka Act, 2016 and on behalf of the County Executive Committee Member Education, Youth, sports gender and social services, the county government of Tana River would wish to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:-
INUKA FUND OVERSIGHT BOARD
2. BOARD MEMBERS- (2 POSTS) one representing women and the other representing persons living with disabilities.
Terms of service: Contract
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
Requirement for Appointment For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
i) Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii) Be appointed by the County Executive Committee member;
iii) Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized in Kenya
iv) Has an experience of at least five (5) years.
v) Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
FUNCTION OF THE BOARD
The board shall:-
1) provide overall management, design and oversight of the Inuka Fund;
2) consider, verify and approve funding to the Wards;
3) approve disbursement to the Constituency Inuka Fund Management Committees;
4) receive reports on the performance of the Inuka Fund from the Wards Inuka Fund Management Committee established under this Act;
5) develop relevant guidelines and review them as the need arises, to guide the operations and implementation of the Inuka Fund;
6) develop and facilitate sectoral linkage on the Inuka Fund;
7) monitor and evaluate the programmes and activities under the Inuka Fund;
8) prepare an annual report on the operations and performance of the Inuka Fund to the County Executive Committee Member;
9) oversee the management and administration of the Inuka Fund including recoveries from loans beneficiaries; and
10) Put in place necessary mechanisms for sanctions and their enforcements in case of loan.
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:-
The County Secretary County Government of Tana River P.O. Box 29 – 70101 ROLA Email: [email protected]
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th June, 2018.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution. i.e. HELB, KRA, EACC, CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT & CRB.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Tana River County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and physically challenged persons are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org