Technical University of Mombasa
• Must possess PhD from a recognized institution
• Must have at least three (3) years working experience in a University Administrative position.
• Must show evidence of research
• Ability to mobilize funds
• Must possess Knowledge of Management Information Systems
Duties and Responsibilities.:-
• Coordination of University Partnerships, Research and innovations (PRI) programmes
• Prepare materials for submission to granting Agencies and Foundations.
• Serve as secretary to the University PRI committee
• Oversee the development, maintenance, repair and updating of PRI infrastructure
• Advise the University Management on PRI matter
• Prepare and present the PRI budget to the PRI committee
• Performing other related duties that may be assigned to you by the immediate supervisor
• Develop status reports on resources mobilized, utilization and the innovative nature-based enterprises developed.
• Development of framework for public and private sector involvement in research
• Promote initiatives for resources mobilization from international funding mechanisms (global, bi-lateral, Multi-lateral etc).
• Development and promotion of innovative nature-based enterprises among internal and external stakeholders,
• Prepare quarterly and annual status report from the research projects and programmes
• Coordinate development of projects in accordance with the University’s design and specification standards
• Ensure contract management procedures o partnerships and collaborative initiatives comply with statutory requirements and best practice.
• Chair meetings as required to meet the needs of the development Projects.
• Prepare annual and other budgets, and conduct periodic budget reviews and analyses, managing reconciliation of research fund accounts
• Collaborate with all researchers and other stakeholders in meeting the institutional needs of research project proposal review, submission, and administration
• Coordination of University Exhibitions
• Conduct literature reviews
• Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
• Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com