The Africa Talent Company
Gross 120, 000
1. Conduct outbound collection communications, efforts and follow-up (Calls, e-mails, letters, visits) to customers to collect payments owed to the company.
2. Being the focal point for all aspects of the collections side of the cash flow process; timely collection of accounts receivable, and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
3. Formulate and implement collection strategies to ensure timely customer payments.
4. Ensure monthly targets for cash and monthly aged debt collections are met.
5. Review open accounts for collection efforts and reviews requests on pending orders and extending additional credit.
6. Research customer payment issues involving disputes, pricing and credits that have or may result in delinquent balances and resolves issues quickly to prevent further aging of delinquent balances.
7. Effectively understand, communicate with and manage customer expectations so as to ensure an amicable solution is reached in regards to collection of owed debts.
8. Make recommendations to Management on agreements relating to customer orders and accounts, necessary customer payment schedules and decisions regarding orders.
9. Identify accounts that may present a business credit risk, require credit hold, or outside collection.
10. Record and provide timely reporting of information about financial status of customer and documents status of collection efforts, keeping management and sales representatives appraised of account status.
1. Must possess Bachelor’s Degree and/or business experience or equivalent combination of education and business experience specifically in Credit Collection.
2. Detail oriented.
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. Strong ability to orally and by writing, communicate, understand and manage customer expectations in a professional manner allowing for smooth dispute resolution and effective collection of debts.
5. Patient, calm, and able to work under pressure.
6. Ability to work proactively, independently and decisively.
7. The ability to development strong working relationships with customers as well as internal staff, specifically the sales team.
8. 5+ years of commercial collections experience.
9. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
10. Has the basic knowledge of accounting principles and law and is able to apply these policies to a collection function.
11. Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) proficiency required. Tally experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.