The Africa Talent Company
Ensuring that safe custody of processed chicken stocks and thoroughly counts the products through physical verification of assembled products
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
DEPARTMENT: THIKA PROCESSING PLANT
SALARY: 40 K
Overall purpose of the Job:
Ensuring that safe custody of processed chicken stocks and thoroughly counts the products through physical verification of assembled products by customer’s orders agrees with the invoice before entering the trucks for the dispatch to the customer.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
1. Dispatch Efficiency
2. Stock Variance
3. Timely Dispatch of Trucks
4. Hygiene & ISO Certification
Specific duties & responsibilities:
1. Adhere to all food safety regulations while carrying out stores and dispatch work including temperatures monitoring as per customer requirements.
2. Ensure that a product brought at the dispatch area is dually documented.
3. Co-ordinate with the assembling, dispatch team, truck drivers and loaders on the sequence of customers to be dispatched.
4. Ensure the products are verified physically by counting and weighing to make sure that the pieces and weights tally with the invoice.
5. Ensure that invoices brought are dually genuine.
6. Ensure that products invoiced either in weight or pieces are correct according to what is assembled in the tally sheet.
7. Ensure that any anomalies i.e. variances between the assembled tally sheet reflecting the physical product and the invoices products are brought to attention of the store’s manager immediately for action.
8. Ensure loading time per truck is strictly 35minutes, thou this may vary from time to time depending with the tonnage of the truck.
9. Always ensure that products dispatched meet the hygiene standards as per ISO certification.
10. Capture short supply while dispatching and bring it to the attention of the store’s manager or the supervisor in charge.
11. Adherence to Ken chic’s FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices
12. Implementation of KAIZEN System and Standards.
13. Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management from time to tim
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.