The Africa Talent Company
1. Preparation of management accounts and related reports.
2. Managing the day to day operations of the Finance Department to ensure entries are captured accurately and timely into the accounting software.
3. Manage and motivate Finance Department staff to ensure the department meets its obligations and goals.
4. Preparing weekly reports to the directors.
5. Supervise and oversee Finance Department staff.
6. Management of bank accounts and cash accounts.
7. Ensure all statutory obligations are met properly and on time.
8. Preparing the Annual Financial statements for Audit purposes and to liaise with the Auditors to ensure audits are carried out on time and returns filed within stipulated deadlines.
9. Ensure prudent management of taxation and fully compliance with the tax act.
10. Preparation of the payroll and ensuring all related statutory obligations are met.
11. Management of all the Company Assets, with emphasis on the Fixed Assets.
12. Ensure continuous automation of accounting procedures and full utilisation of the accounting software.
13. Preparation of budgets and performing detailed well explained variance analysis.
14. Cash flow management and projections.
15. Act as the liaison person with the banks.
16. Ensure accounting vouchers, documents and reports are filed and kept in an orderly manner.
17. Perform any other duties assigned by the directors.