The Africa Talent Company
Duration: 1 year fixed term contract
The HR Coordinator will be in charge of performance management and learning and development for staff. In liaison with the supervisors, s/he will give guidance and support to staff in developing objectives and support supervisors in performance management process and identifying learning needs and advising the HR Manager on the trainings required. S/he will be in charge of appraisals, conducting awareness and ensuring the process is completed within timelines.
• Conduct learning and development needs assessment to inform planning and budgeting for training.
• Develop TORs for respective trainings/workshops as identified from the assessment.
• Ensuring learning and development activities throughout the year are within budget
• Ensuring personal development plans are in place and follow-up on progress.
• Encouraging learning and development, mentorship, group and individual training, e-learning and induction.
• Ensure personal development plans are in place and discussed and agreed management and leadership programs within the organization are budgeted for and funded.
• Support, identify and coordinate specific coaching opportunities for staff.
• Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
• Coordinate e-learning and virtual classroom programs.
• Performance Management Coordination and training:
• Manage performance in the HR system and generate reports to HR manager for each performance cycles.
• Organize training on performance management system and performance management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant proven experience as a HR specialist
• Excellent knowledge of training and development, training process and adult learning
• Ability to negotiate, advocate and influence effectively at all levels of the Country Office and outside of line management relationships.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and networks quickly at every level within the Country Office and outside.
• Listening, coaching and counselling skills.
• Ability to lead and manage change effectively.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.