The Africa Talent Company
• Conduct learning and development needs assessment to inform planning and budgeting for training.
• Develop TORs for respective trainings/workshops as identified from the assessment.
• Ensuring learning and development activities throughout the year are within budget
• Ensuring personal development plans are in place and follow-up on progress.
• Encouraging learning and development, mentorship, group and individual training, e-learning and induction.
• Ensure personal development plans are in place and discussed and agreed management and leadership programs within the organization are budgeted for and funded.
• Support, identify and coordinate specific coaching opportunities for staff.
• Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
• Coordinate e-learning and virtual classroom programs.
• Performance Management Coordination and training:
• Manage performance in the HR system and generate reports to HR manager for each performance cycles.
• Organize training on performance management system and performance management.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant proven experience as a HR specialist
• Excellent knowledge of training and development, training process and adult learning
• Ability to negotiate, advocate and influence effectively at all levels of the Country Office and outside of line management relationships.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and networks quickly at every level within the Country Office and outside.
• Listening, coaching and counselling skills.
• Ability to lead and manage change effectively.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH June 2018 by using this url/website.