The Africa Talent Company
Supply Chain Warehouse Operations
To provide documentation support the investigations controller
· Investigations Controller
· Sub-contracted guards
· Liaison Officers
1. Offer support in Investigations of theft and damage to Company property
2. Ensure all reported incidents are documented investigated and follow up to ensure proper action taken with 14 days
3. Ensure all abnormal results are highlighted and brought to the attention of the Investigations Controller
4. Ensure availability of investigation results within the shortest time
5. To compile any temporary files with original notes.
6. Assist in identifying problems with investigations procedure and quickly resolve such to ensure that the general purpose of the procedure is maintained
7. Ensure case notes in an orderly and tidy condition.
8. File investigations/reports
9. Request and chase for case notes if not available
· Minimum 1 year
· Relevant Diploma/ security certifications.
· Experience in law enforcement
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.