The Africa Talent Company
Supply Chain Warehouse Operations
Quality Health Safety Environment and Facilities Manager Kenya
Outsourced Security guards/Security Coordinator/Security Controller
Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed. Reviewing and researching evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations.
· QHSE Manager Kenya
· Site Manager
· Head of BU. Supply Cain
· Supervisors of sub-contracted guards
· Liaison Officers
Extent of Authority:
Detain alleged criminals
1. To actively participate in a wide range of evidence gathering.
2. To prevent and detect crime. To investigate criminal activity
3. To provide updates on investigations to victims of crime, and where appropriate, to liaise with other officers and departments within the organisation, with partner agencies and/or the voluntary sector in order to manage and minimise the threat
4. To provide updates on or risk of victims suffering from further harm.
5. To interview and record the evidence of victims of crime and witnesses to crime,in statement form or by interview as appropriate. In some cases this will need to be supported by the gathering of appropriate forensic evidence.
6. To act as liaison for officer for victims and witness of crime, and where appropriate support them through the criminal justice process. This will include providing regular and ad hoc updates on investigations to victims of crime as appropriate.
7. To formally interview suspects in a manner that is compliant with law
8. To secure and preserve evidence through the proficient use of certain technical equipment. Examples of such technical equipment and IT systems include digital
cameras, audio-video recording equipment, CCTV download systems, police intelligence systems, property management systems and file preparation
9. To attend scenes of crime and ensure that all available evidence is protected and secured in order to maximise forensic opportunities
10. To prepare and submit complete evidential files to the authorities observing the highest professional standards, and meeting the required Standards in relation to quality, timeliness and evidential integrity. Then to attend court hearings, where necessary, to present the evidence in person.
11. To provide professional specialist advice and knowledge to all colleagues within the organisation in relation to all aspects of crime investigation and case file management.
12. To liaise with other members and departments of the organisation, with other police forces, external agencies and the public in relation to the gathering of evidence, identifying and tracing offenders, and ensuring that all aspects of the investigation are taken into account.
13. To seek and exploit criminal intelligence opportunities in order to prevent and detect crime, and to submit intelligence reports on suspected criminal activity as and when that intelligence becomes available
· Minimum 2 years as an investigator
· Substantial experience at an equivalent level in a serious and/or complex crime investigation role.
· The ability to effectively and efficiently handle and interview victims, witnesses and suspects
· ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
· Relevant Degree / security certifications.
· Experience in law enforcement
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.