The Africa Talent Company
1. Sales Management
To plan and achieve the sales and distribution targets.
To push sale of products for all ECP/ Wholesale customers ensuring monthly and quarterly targets are achieved
Ensure collection of payments (Debtors management, DWC collections) and speedy settlement of customer claims
Ensure accurate sales forecasting and control sales waste (managing SDR)
Motivate the franchised Wholesale by ensuring their profitability – giving them ideas, design and placement of stocks, how to brand the shop with POP merchandise to assist them in making the sales.
To implement trade marketing activities in order to develop business
2. Team Management
Facilitate and support training for the field sales force. Active role in developing their Skills. Team presently will be 2 sales reps under the person
To identify good talent and develop at least for higher responsibility in the short term.
Training and motivating the team under him to push them to make sales etc.
3. Distribution Enhancement
Achieve the distribution targets (enhance distribution)
Growth in distribution looking for more new opportunities for company to gain
Generate reports sales for distribution partners and forward to them.
4. Keep a minimum level of stocks in an organized manner for sales to take place without delays, and keep track so reordering can take place in a timely, organized manner.
5. Is able to push Imports team to ensure goods are received in time and with the help of the sales rep is able to confirm the receipt of the product as per packing list by physically verifying the goods and then assist in creating stock cards, stocking of the product in Storage.
6. Generate MIS regarding the area and report to Director on a weekly/ fortnightly, monthly basis.
7. Handle Staff working under the Manager, be it HR related issues, Finance issues, etc.
8. Ability to keep an eye on the payment outstanding to company from Customer and regular follow-ups with customer to ensure payments are received within the agreed credit timelines with customers.
Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 – 5 years of proven sales success preferably in Eyewear Industry. If not then any other fast moving goods experience.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Good English Communication skills
5. Ability to be part of and work well with a team,
6. Prioritization (management of diverse tasks),
7. Ability to work under pressure,
8. Effective time management and organization,
9. Customer-focus and the willingness to take ownership of projects.
10. Computer literate with good email etiquettes and good writing skills in English.
11. Ability to lead and direct a team of junior staff working in the organization
12. Should be able to take charge of the team and also work on
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.