The Africa Talent Company
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: General Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales& Marketing Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales & marketing plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Sales& Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales agents & sales administrator.
· Establish and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering& collaborating with them and understanding their needs
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market trends while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Compile customer feedback and market survey data on a monthly basis as per guidelines.
· Conduct sales prospects profiling so as to maximise on sales conversion rates by monitoring the sales agent’s activities, volume of quotation per week and month, activity report weekly and monthly & the hit ratio.
· Provide the management with a monthly product forecast & sales work plan.
· Formulation of the sales strategy & budget
· Establish key customer contacts & key partnerships
· Expected to set monthly, quarterly and annual targets for the sales team & ensure they are achieved.
· Working with sales agents to investigate new approaches to building business.
· With the help of the management team conduct quarterly refreshertraining& testing of the sales agents on product and industry knowledge.
· Ensuring the sales team update the CRM template effectively with all appropriate data.
· Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
· Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
· Managing the company’s website and ensure we post relevant content & ensuring we are search engine optimised to maximise inbound sales.
· Work with the marketing consultant to arrange for the company to attend relevant industry events, conferences & advertising on relevant publications (IQSK, AAK, Boraqs)
· Researching potential target industries and customers.
· Arranging & attending meetings with specifies/industry consultants alongside sales agents.
· Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities.
A university graduate with working experience; industry knowledge is an added advantage
Member of CIM
5 to 8 years’ experience as a sales or marketing manager
Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars & conferences.
Experience in a B2B environment
Has implemented a marketing strategy from formulation to execution
Has Coordinated production of marketing collateral
Individual is Commercially aware
Ability to organize and prioritize workload
An effective communicator& ability to make presentations& influence at all levels of the organisation.
Result oriented with a proven track record
A team player
Proven ability to drive the sales & marketing process from plan to execution
Excellent mentoring, coaching & people management skills
Self motivated, result oriented and passionate about their work
Excellent organization skills, time and project management skills.
Proven ability to work under tight schedules and meet targets.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH June 2018 by using this url/website.