The Africa Talent Company
Location: Parklands, Nairobi
Job Category: Management Level
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: Fixed Salary + Commission on Sales
Type: Full Time
Automated Innovative Living Introduction
Our client, a home automation company founded in 2015 dealing in supply, customization and installation of home automation and cutting edge technology products is looking for a young committed, smart, energetic and motivated Sales Rep to grow the company’s growing portfolio of clients and build relationships with key stakeholders in the construction industry.
The holder of this position will be tasked to work independently togenerate and convert leads, manage the onboarding process and the sales funnel with an aim to meet sales targets set, as well as maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
1. Generating Sales Proposals and Quotations
2. Lead generation, conversion to customer, and managing new customers’ on-boarding process.
3. Accurately forecast funnel using metrics for achievement of goals.
4. Reporting sales-related activities within Sales Funnel on a regular basis.
5. Provide Exceptional customer service and follow-ups
6. Build working relationships with new and existing clients to generate referrals and new clients.
7. Prepare and present regular reporting using company templates in accordance with established company guidelines and procedures.
8. Work independently and diligently in a performance-driven culture to deliver on sales targets.
9. Utilise Stakeholder-network to guide the organization on upcoming opportunities and potential product areas relevant to the companies longer-term objectives.
10. Drive visibility and brand awareness by creating marketing and social media awareness.
11. Adherence to agreed-upon sales process and methodology, including consistent use of job aids, templates and other required documentation in support of such processes
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in technology, marketing, business administration, or related field – Advanced degree a plus
2. Minimum of three years sales experience; background in the Construction, Security, Networking, Technology industry preferred.
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to conduct oneself with high net worth individuals and conduct product demonstrations.
4. Excellent customer service, relationship-building and negotiation skills
5. Experience and passion in technology; ability to grasp technology-related concepts and learn fast on the job.
6. Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently; results-oriented and highly self-motivated
7. Process driven with attention to detail.
8. Driving license required; ownership of car preferred.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 15TH June 2018 by using this url/website.