The Africa Talent Company
Provide daily support on claim managing and filing activities.
· Legal & Insurance Officer
· Security Controller
· Investigations Controller
· Liaison Officers
1. Ensure that the claims are followed up using legal regulations and standard operating procedures.
2. Proactive claims case management
3. Assist claims clerk in coverage investigation, liability analysis and settlement negotiation
4. Develop best practices to optimize claim processing and work with insurance dept throughout the claim process
5. Manage loss costs and expenses
6. Document claim assessment and filing activities accurately
7. Actively execute appropriate security activities to ensure consistent delivery of quality claims service
8. Ensure compliance with security SOP’s and regulations regarding claim handling
9. Claim management as measured through aggressive action plans and overall supervision as measured by reduction in average paid and average age of cases at time of closing
· Strong written and Verbal communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Managerial skills
· Investigative skills
· Computer skills
· Minimum 2 years in an insurance /security company
· Data Integrity
· Good data management
· Relevant Degree / security/insurance certifications.
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.