The Africa Talent Company
To prevent theft and damage to company/Client property and ensure protection of staff and visitors
· Security Manager Kenya
· QHSE Manager Kenya
· Head of Supply Chain
· Sub-contracted guards
· Liaison Officers
1. Prevent theft and damage to Company property
2. Ensure regular rotation of sub-contracted security guards.
3. Ensure all reported incidents are logged on the occurrence book and reported to the relevant person and proper action taken
4. Liaise with the local police on any alleged intrusion into the premises or Company/Client cargo and follow up the case to conclusion
5. Ensure all security procedures are followed by all employees and clients within the premises
6. Ensure all access points and control rooms are properly manned
7. Ensure all security gadgets/tools/equipment are in good working condition e.g. fence, alarms, CCTV
8. Maintain records of all main door keys and ensure safe custody of the same.
9. Ensure all items leaving the premises are accompanied by the relevant authorization documents and gate pass.
10. Manage sub contracted Security Company on site.
11. Responsible for the implementation and management of the Security Plan.
12. Coordinating all Bolloré Logistics Security Work and propose and / or manage all changes to this procedure
13. Coordinate with the Warehouse Control the fencing, lighting, anti-intrusion systems and other security devices to be installed at the storage yards.
14. Review security plans issued by the selected security companies.
15. Carry out Security Audits (every six months) of the work sites and propose preventive and corrective actions.
16. Supervise the training of subcontracted security force
· Minimum 3 years
Extent of Authority:
Detain alleged criminals
· Relevant Degree / security certifications.
· Experience in law enforcement
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 23ND June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.