The African Talent Company
The Sales Manager to be responsible for customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. S/he will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to management.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Sales Team.
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
· Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Executives.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospective calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
· Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
· Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
· Monitoring the CRM and ensuring activities are posted as agreed.
· Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management.
· Must have experience in the security industry.
· Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
· Strong business sense and industry expertise.
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skill.
Ksh. 100,000 – 120,000 gross plus other benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.