The Aga Khan Academy. Mombasa
• Develop and implement business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets of the branch. • Execute the Bank’s and Regional Business Strategies at the branch level.
• Lead the development and implementation of business development initiatives with a focus on growing branch business volumes, customer base and income in line with business strategy.
• Drive employee development and engagement within the branch.
• Build a motivated, committed and focused branch team.
• Provide the overall coordination, leadership and management of performance at the branch.
• Develop and implement sales and profitability plans to ensure achievement of Branch targets.
• Promote the provision of excellent customer service in the branch to facilitate superior customer experience and business growth.
• Oversee effective delivery of operations and services in the branch in line with agreed services standards.
• Champion compliance and adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures especially as relates to credit, service and compliance for better risk management and mitigation.
• Ensure security and safety of Bank’s assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash.
• Enhance Brand Equity by actively participating in community, business and industry forums to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the Branch and the Bank in the local area.
Skills & Experience
• A University Degree in a business related field from a recognised University.
• Professional qualification in Banking or Sales / Marketing.
• 7 years banking experience in Sales, Service, Relationship Management or in Operations and of which 3 years must have been in Leadership position.
• Sound knowledge of banking services, products and solutions including lending, and credit administration.
• Proven success in customer service, relationship management and business development.
• Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Strong Leadership, Supervisory and team management skills.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources stating your current position, current gross salary, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field by 31st May 2018.
Applications received after the set deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.