The Aga Khan Academy. Mombasa
We invite applications from qualified teachers/individuals for the above temporary or permanent positions at the Academy.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
The Aga Khan Academy. Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School which seeks to provide students of all backgrounds from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterised by leadership and service.
3. French Teacher (Senior School) – Permanent
Applicants for teaching positions should have;
• A Bachelor’s degree with teaching qualification
• Must be registered with Kenya Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in their subject areas and a commitment to the co-curricular life of the school which is expected.
• Experience in teaching the IB curriculum or an inquiry-based, student centred curriculum have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit:
• A letter of application
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Copy of TSC Certificate [teaching jobs only)
• Indicate the Job Title on the subject of your email
• Provide names of at least 3 contactable referees and daytime telephone contact before closing date of Friday, June 1, 2018 to:
The Human Resources Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Aga Khan Academy. Mombasa, Mbuyuni Road, Kizingo, P.0 Box 90068 – 80100. Mombasa. http://www.agakhanacademies.org/mombasa