The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Find a Job
/ OPERATIONS ASSISTANT II – HUDUMA CENTRE – NAIROBI
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT II – HUDUMA CENTRE – NAIROBI
Operations assistant ii – huduma centre – nairobi
4 hours ago
Receiving complaints/information brought to the Commission
Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya. The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT II – HUDUMA CENTRE (MIGORI, MANDERA,
NAIROBI & KIRINYAGA), JOB GRADE – EACC “10” (4 POSTS) REF:
(These posts target candidates from Migori, Mandera, Nairobi and Kirinyaga counties only)
Reporting to the respective Head of Regional Office
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Receiving complaints/information brought to the Commission;
· Analyzing and classifying the complaints and information;
· Interviewing and providing advice to the clients;
· Preparing appropriate memoranda and correspondences;
· Maintaining and updating complaints/ reports database;
· Distributing IEC material;
· Collecting and preparing corruption intelligence briefs.
Requirements for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· Minimum working experience of 3 years;
· Diploma in Criminology, Communications, Law, Education, Engineering, Business Management, Business Administration, Governance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
· Certificate in computer application skills;
· Certificate in Investigations lasting not less than three (3) months from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
· Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Important Notice: In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)• Criminal Investigation Department (CID)• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional BodiesInterested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email.Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further guidance.To be considered applications should be received not later than 10th April,2018 at 5.00pmEACC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons withDisability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Share this job post
LOGIN TO APPLY NOW
Email / Username
Minimum 6 characters
Keep me logged in
Not registered? Sign up
Safe Job Hunting
Banner Ad Rates
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
The No.1 Job Site. All rights reserved.
Get it on Google Play
FREE – On Google Play
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.