ACADEMIC POSITIONS: VA/UU/029/2018
Umma University is a private University and seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
School of graduate studies
Master of Business management
1. Associate Professor – 1 Position (Finance Option)
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized university
2. At least three (3) years teaching experience as senior lecturer or senior researcher/industry experience or equivalent
3. A minimum of forty eight (48) equivalent publication points as senior lecturer or equivalent, of which at least thirty two (32) should be from referred scholarly journal
4. Supervised a minimum of four (4) postgraduate students to completion at least one at doctoral level
5. Attracted research or development funds as senior lecturer/senior research fellow.
6. Registered with the relevant professional body
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
If you meet the above requirements and interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter clearly marked “Position Title and Subject as indicated” to the address below by 14th July, 2018.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Umma University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor,
P. O. Box: 713 – 01100, Kajiado – Kenya
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.