ACADEMIC POSITIONS: VA/UU/029/2018
Umma University is a private University and seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
School of graduate studies
Master of Business management
3. Lecturer – 2 Positions (Human Resource Management and Procurement Management)
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized university
2. Registered with the relevant professional body
1. A master’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university
2. With at least three (3) years teaching experience at university level or research or industry
3. A minimum of twenty four (24) publication points of which at least sixteen (16) should be from referred journal papers.
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
If you meet the above requirements and interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter clearly marked “Position Title and Subject as indicated” to the address below by 14th July, 2018.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Umma University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor,
P. O. Box: 713 – 01100, Kajiado – Kenya