ACADEMIC POSITIONS: VA/UU/029/2018
Umma University is a private University and seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
School of health science
Department of public health
2. Senior Lecturer – 1 Position
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized university
2. At least three (3) years teaching experience as lecturer or six (6) years research/industry experience
3. A minimum of thirty two (32) equivalent publication points as a lecturer or equivalent, of which at least twenty four (24) should be from referred scholarly journal
4. Supervised a minimum of three (3) postgraduate students to completion as a lecturer or equivalent
5. Registered with the relevant professional body
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
If you meet the above requirements and interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter clearly marked “Position Title and Subject as indicated” to the address below by 14th July, 2018.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Umma University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized groups and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor,
P. O. Box: 713 – 01100, Kajiado – Kenya
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.