Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
We are a leading private hospital in LODWAR town. We are looking for qualified, driven and results-oriented individuals for the position of Clinical Oral Health Officer to be responsible for giving high-quality dental care to our patients with modern dental equipment in a friendly environment that will help in performing pain-free procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide high quality oral health services (including assessments, cleaning, and different procedures)
· Promote the dental unit in different ways to increase patient numbers.
· Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
· Keep all equipment functional and clean
· Maintain dental files for all patients
· Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
· Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialists for more advanced procedures and care.
· Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
• Diploma in Community Oral Health
• 1-year practical attachment
• 1-year working experience as a COHO
• Association Certificate from Oral Health Association of Kenya (OHAK)
• Effective interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service
• Competence in MS office
• Quick learner and able to manage change.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary on or before 31st May 2018.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.