Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
Nestlé is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world. In keeping with our current business needs, the HR Function in Nestlé Regional Head Office has a vacancy for a Human Resources Business Partner, (HRBP) reporting directly to the Head of HR. The role will be based in Nestlé Equatorial Africa Head Office and will be on a 1 year contract.
Purpose of the job:
The job holder will be accountable for the people agenda within the functions in scope and will be the driving force behind implementation of people strategy. S/he will represent the complete HR Service / Value Chain for the functions in scope.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
Define and Execute HR Strategy:
• Drive the execution of the people strategies & plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the organizational short and long term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats.
• Drive flawless execution of local and global HR Initiatives.
Performance & Talent Management:
• Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
• Lead talent review/calibration within the functions in scope to ensure high performance is rewarded and developed in line with the Management Development Cycle.
• Implement business unit succession planning / talent management plans that support business goals.
· Establish and maintain effective win – win working relationships with employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and cooperation.
· Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles and Nestlé Corporate Business Principles.
HR Centre of Expertise & Centre of Scale services:
• Ensure Line Managers and Employees understand the HR model and can quickly and efficiently access solutions.
• Collaborate with Center of Expertise to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
• Work as part of cross functional / Nestle in the Market CoE HR teams to develop HR practice and process developments that contribute to enhancing the HR contribution to the business.
• Provide input and support to resolve team projects and continuous improvements initiatives when required.
• Perform regular audits of HR data in SAP, recommend and implement corrective measures required to ensure data quality.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
• Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Human Resource, Business Administration or Social Sciences;
• Minimum 7 years generalist experience in human resource management;
• Experience using SAP HR as well as managing payroll will be an advantage;
• Sound knowledge of Kenya labour laws;
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.