Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
Industrial Health Consultants is a recognized provider of Occupational health and safety environmental consultancy services that are focused on ensuring our clients meet and exceed legislative requirements and international standards whilst empowering them with the knowledge, systems and processes to self-manage into the future.
The company, which deals with personal protective equipment, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of sales and Marketing Associate. The successful candidate is expected to build business by identifying and selling to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
The sales executive will be responsible for expanding our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients through designing and implementing effective marketing strategies. You will identify customer needs and demands and provide solutions accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Procuring new business based on set targets.
· Identifying and establishing new business by setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
· Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients.
· Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales and providing customers with quotations or proposals.
· Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
· Share a weekly report on the achievements, products uptake, as well as any challenges encountered.
· Achieve set sales targets, reviewing sales performance and submitting detailed reports on the same.
· Provide regular reports and feedback from the clients in a correct, complete and timely manner.
· Collect, monitor and analyze relevant data from the market and identify competitive advantages of the organization brands vis-a-vis competition.
· Good interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work under pressure.
· Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal and strong ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others.
· Previous proven work experience in selling construction products..
· Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
· At least one (1) year proven track record in sales and marketing.
· Previous experience in personal protective equipment is an added advantage.
· Excellent soft skills and people skills