Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
Why Choose IntraHealth
At IntraHealth, we are a global team of creative, committed humanitarians on a mission. We are advocates, technologists, health workers, and communicators. Program officers, finance experts, and technical leaders. We are passionate and diverse. And we’re united in our belief that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. That’s why we work every day to improve the performance of health workers around the world and strengthen the systems in which they work.
For almost 40 years in over 100 countries, IntraHealth has partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Our programs are designed with a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context of human rights, gender equality and discrimination, economic empowerment, and changing populations. And the longstanding relationships we’ve built with government agencies, private-sector partners, and members of civil society make our efforts stronger and more effective.
Join us and together we can make lasting changes in global health—for all of us.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Director of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), the M&E Officer will support the department in the monitoring and evaluation of activities under the HRH Kenya Mechanism. She/he will be the responsible for compilation, tracking and reporting of results to USAID
· Implement and maintain an updated HRH Kenya database system and, supporting the program team to track implementation of the work plan using the database.
· Lead the AEF regular monitoring and update of the respective database to ensure quality and consistent reporting.
· Support the tracking of project performance against set targets using the PMP.
· Conduct regular data quality audits ensuring appropriate quality control measures are in place and, are observed.
· Support the dissemination of M&E results to all relevant stakeholders.
· Support the quantitative data management and analysis to inform project decision making.
· Lead the collation of Quarterly, Semiannual and annual project progress reports.
· In collaboration with the Knowledge Management & Communication Manager, track, manage and review all project reports submitted by program staff and consultants, and collate lessons learned to inform programmatic decisions.
· Lead tracking of program deliverables and ensure they are filed in the repository.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· A Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (public health, social science, or a related field)
· At least 4 years M&E experience in the development field, preferably in the health and/or human resources management.
· Demonstrated quantitative & qualitative data analytical skills.
· Proficiency in key statistical applications such as SPSS, Epi Info, Epi data and other software packages.
· Experience in knowledge management (KM) is desirable.
· Knowledge and experience working in a USAID funded project is a key requirement for this position
· Communication skills,
· Good analytical skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Planning and organizing
· Service excellence
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.