Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
OFFICE RECEPTIONIST AND PA TO THE COO
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receive clients and visitors and notify relevant department/staff members in a timely manner;
• Effectively handle client queries at the reception and channel these to the relevant department/staff;
• Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy at all times and that necessary publications are available at the reception;
• Receive and record incoming hand deliveries, sign for them, and place in trays for dispatch by internal messengers;
• Coordinate and establish priorities of urgent dispatches from all departments;
• Receive all incoming calls and forward them to respective department/Staff members.
• Hold letters or cheques for collection by suppliers/clients.
• To manage the COO diary ensuring effective coordination between key persons and contacts to ensure proper planning of the diary.
• Facilitating the COO to manage time effectively by preparing executive presentation, memos, letters, reports etc.
• Any additional deliverables that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in front office, customer service, business administration or any other related field.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in front office or customer care role.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to manage processes, maintain accurate records, interpret/ analyze a wide variety of data and identify/resolve activity problems;
• Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner; a
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.