Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
The desired candidate should be B.Sc. With industrial chemistry and should be well conversant in the use of computers. Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in production floor management and quality control. Experience in the detergent industry will be an added advantage. Freshers willing to work hard and take up the challenges to make a difference can also apply.
The Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Production Planning.
2. Stores management and stock maintenance.
3. Quality Check of all the products as per the set standards.
4. Maintenance of the Production and quality check records.
5. Development of the new products and the standards.
6. Training for the production of the new products developed.
7. Assisting in the production of the products as and when required.
8. Technical assistance in the resolution of customer grievance.
9. Product usage training for the in-house staff and for the customers on site as required.
10. Any other related work as per the instructions.
To apply for this job please visit www.brightermonday.co.ke.