Virtual Hr Recruitment Limited
We are a leading private hospital in Narok town. We are looking for a Competent, Qualified and Energetic professional for the position of OPTOMETRIST responsible for performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases and based on the results, prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses or offer other appropriate advice while maintaining high standards of care.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions
· Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
· Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
· Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
· Maintaining displays
· Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
· Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
· Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
· Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution.
· One year experience as an optometrist.
· Knowledge and experience in the use of advanced optical equipment.
· Confident and articulate.
· Responsible individual, exhibiting discipline and integrity.
· A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure.
· Good organization and administrative skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary on or before 15th MAY 2018.