Wamo Relief And Rehabilitation Service
Clinical nurse Objective.
The main objective of the clinical nurse will be to ensure that there is proper management to children and all patients with different conditions coupled with other medical complication.
Tasks and deliverables for consultancy:
· Organize and make plan of all nursing (health and nutrition) activities of his/her unit (either static or mobile) for patient care according to the guidelines and WRRS Protocols and rules
· Admission of beneficiaries
· Screening of beneficiaries
· Preparation drugs as per the prescription from the clinical officer.
· Treatment of common illnesses to the Beneficiaries
· Assess the needs of the patients treated by the health centre and make nursing care plan for all patients consulting with colleagues.
· Compile the report of his/her unit taking information from the filled clinical cards
· Ensure completeness and consistency of the information provided in the clinical cards, concerning also diagnosis, condition and treatment provided and will ensure proper maintenance of records
· Co-ordinate with other health services for smooth running of the unit and referral capacity to other health services
· Carry out treatment of the patients as prescribed by EPHS, and WRRS Health and Nutrition Protocols
· Ensure safety and comfort of the patient of the unit
· Report on consumption and needs of supplies and materials
· Check the inventory regularly and keep the stock register up to date
Skills and competences:
Somali national, able to work in the Lower Juba Region
Should be conversant with the clan and surrounding political climate.
Nurse with 3 years of clinical experience
Excellent Somali language skills are a requirement, intermediate level of English a plus
All applications should be sent not later than 26th of June 2018. Application received after this date will not be considered.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.