Wamo Relief And Rehabilitation Service
· Responsible for drug stock movement,
· Dispensing and compile the drugs consumption reports from teams and reporting to the health supervisor the forecast,
· Utilizing drug reports.
monitor the drug consumption in
· Compile the monthly drug consumption of drugs to the program coordinator.
· Drug request when-ever there is a stock out
Skills and competences:
Diplomain pharmacy science from a recognized institution
Relevant further qualifications in Pharmacy training and experience
High level of integrity and ability to work as professional team
Practicing experience for more than one year.
Somali national, able to work in the Lower Juba Region
Should be conversant with the clan and surrounding political climate.
Excellent Somali language skills are a requirement, intermediate level of English a plus
· Application Procedure
· All applications should be sent not later than 26th of June 2018. Application received after this date will not be considered. Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.