Waumini Sacco Society Limited
• Recruit new members in the Parishes and the Catholic Institutions as per set targets
• Sell loans to existing members as per set targets and educate members on loan uptake
• Promote customer retention
• To solve issues the members might be going through in relation to the Sacco.
• Identify markets and develop ways of entry to the market
• Give sales presentation to potential clients
• Advise members on the best products that match their needs.
• Be the link person between the Sacco and prospective/existing members
• Any other duty as delegated from time to time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business related qualification from a recognized institution in the same level.
• At least six months relevant experience. Prior experience in the financial industry is an added advantage.
• Presentable and a good communicator
• Requires Minimum supervision
• Upholding sound ethical standards, integrity and honesty.
Interested applicants MUST fill the Waumini Sacco online application form :(https://www.wauminisacco.com/downloads/job_application form-WAUMINI SACCO.doc) and submit together with their current CV giving their day time telephone contact, (3) referees who should be present or previous employers and a cover letter explaining suitability for the position and the expected salary to [email protected] on or before 25th June 2018.
NB. Please include the POSITION TITLE you are applying for in the subject line of your email